The average life span of our jerseys is 3 years and bib-shorts/bib-pants is 1.5 years. Following these instructions will help make sure that your product will last as long as possible. Careful washing and maintenance will ensure the highest performance from your products and extend their useful life span.
PRODUCT USAGE INSTRUCTIONS (IMPORTANT)
- Do not pull the cloth too hard near stitches.
- Make sure you hold the base of the zip firmly before running the zipper up.
PRODUCT WASH INSTRUCTIONS
- Close all zips and turn the garment inside out.
- Hand wash (preferably) or machine wash in cool water.
- Use a small amount of liquid detergent (preferably), not powder detergents or any products that contain fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleach as they will affect garment performance.
- Hang-dry the product in shade.
- Do not iron or bleach the product.
- Do not tumble or spin dry.
- Do not wash along with products having velcro fasteners.
If you have any other questions about care and maintenance for a particular product, please contact us. We will be glad to help!